Collection of Information
We may collect your personal information (including your name, email address, phone number and delivery address, date of birth, preferred Snap Fresh Foods product) when you register to enter competitions or promotions, to receive online vouchers, to submit recipes or to receive our newsletter, or when you send us questions, comments and other communications.
You may choose not to provide your personal information but if it is not provided we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information and services on the website.
When you visit the website we may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring, software and cookies) to collect certain information about your visit to the website. The type of information collected may include your IP address, the type of browser used, the date and time you visited the website, what parts of the website you visited and any other information you expressly provide. Non-personal information is used only for internal review purposes such as tracking the traffic on the website on an aggregate, non-personally identifiable basis.
Use of Information
We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- carry out your requests or to respond to your queries;
- send you news and information about our activities, send online vouchers i.e. for birthday anniversary and general promotional material which we consider may be of interest to you (this information will only be sent electronically where you have consented to receiving such information);
- post and/or courier prizes, promotional and/or literature material to your delivery address e.g letter of congratulations.
- improve the website and to customise the website to your preferences;
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your user name or password for any services we provide to you.
- for the purpose for which it is collected;
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- we have notified you of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected;
- we believe it is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions;
- if we are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to:
Personal information collected via the website will only be used or disclosed:
Storage of Information and Security
Any of your personal information collected by us will be stored and held by Snap Fresh Foods [or its web service providers] in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information that we hold from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The internet is not a secure environment. If you send us any personal information, including your e-mail address, you do so at your own risk.
Our website may have links to other sites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by these sites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any site you visit from a hyperlink from our website.
You are entitled to access and correct any personal information we have collected and hold about you. To do so you may contact us at:
GSF Fresh New Zealand Ltd., PO Box 97-507, Manukau, Auckland 2241 or phone 09 270 0122 – GSF Fresh New Zealand Ltd.